Xiaomi has launched its latest budget phablet Mi Max 3, a successor to Mi Max 2, in China. The Mi Max 3 has been launched 14 months after its predecessor was introduced.
The key features of the Xiaomi include a massive 6.9-inch full-HD+ display, a 5,500mAh battery, a vertically stacked pair of dual rear cameras, and dual 4G VoLTE capabilities.
The colour options are Dark Blue, Dream Gold, and Meteorite Black.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Price:
In China, the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is priced at CNY 1,699 (roughly Rs. 17,300) for the base variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage. The only other variant, with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of inbuilt storage, comes costs CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 20,400). The handset will be available for purchase in China starting July 20.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 specifications:
- Dual-SIM (Nano)
- MIUI on top of Android
- 6.9-inch full-HD+ (1080×2160 pixels) display with a brightness of 520 nits, 84 per cent NTSC colour gamut, and 1,500:1 contrast ratio.
- Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 636 SoC clocked at 1.8GHz
- 4GB/ 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and an Adreno 509 GPU
- Vertical dual rear camera setup
- 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor, both with f/1.9 aperture, AI portrait mode, and dual-LED flash
- 8-megapixel front sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12-micron pixels, face recognition, and soft selfie light
- 64GB and 128GB inbuilt storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, electronic compass, gyroscope, infrared sensor, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and proximity sensor
- Typical battery capacity of 5,500mAh, and minimum capacity of 5,400mAh
- Quick Charge 3.0 18W charging
- Dimensions – 176.15×87.4×7.99mm
- Weight – 221 grams